Monday, February 7, 2011

Exposure || Climax, You Have Me Tied

I wanted to write something that I observed in my life, in hopes that maybe it can help you if need be.

I worry a lot. Having a lot of unknowns really throws me for a loop. When I was younger I would read at the end of a book because I was not patient enough to wait for the story to unfold. I know that I would like to do the same thing with my life, but thank the Lord, I cannot do that. He wants me to exercise patience. I know that I may hyperventilate, instead of exercising, but at some point I am going to have to bite the word and just do it. I have nothing else to practice that will enhance my life. It is easy to become reserved and hide myself in the mean time, but I know that the only way that I can live during this climax, is to run without reservation.

Here are 2 burrows. The first one slowly approached us with timidity... kinda sad.


The second one ran, made noise all the way, and then reached us as far as possible for some love. Look at him... isn't he so cute!


Sieze the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment