Monday, January 3, 2011

Events || Ashley's Baptism

I like helping people out. For instance, I found out that one of the mom's in my church was concerned about being able to get pictures of her daughter's baptism on New Years day. The thing is that a big window is behind the baptismal tank. When ever someone takes a picture using automatic settings the pictures ends up under exposed and all you see is light from the window. So, I wanted to help out. I knew that using manual settings would offer what the mom was looking for. I also wanted the opportunity to capture another joyful event, maybe something that most people don't think of when they think photographer. It also gave me the chance to get out there and get used to the idea of people seeing me, doing my job and what I love. Enjoy the pictures!



No comments:

Post a Comment