Monday, September 8, 2014

North Central Massachusetts Event Photographer || Julie's 5th Birthday Party

This birthday party was a milestone for me. The first time I took pictures for this family it was their son's birthday a few years back,  and it was my first time EVER photographing an event alone and on my own time. I look back and I see where I have come. I know that there is always room to grow but I remember my nerves the first time and my confidence this time. God has really blessed me with so many opportunities. There are even some that I could not even do! 

The Lallo's are a wonderful family and as you can see they go all out for birthday parties. Lots of Brazilian treats and plenty of Minnie decor for Julie. Despite the heat everyone was having a good time and I got my exercises keeping up with these kids! Awesome time. Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment