Tuesday, August 26, 2014

North Central Massachusetts Lifestyle Photographer | Personal @ Camp Winnekeag Part 1

I originally never thought that I would be a camper at Camp Winnekeag again. Chris kept talking about how we should all go as a family and how when he was a kid they went every year. He wanted to start of the tradition again and after careful consideration, we all went. 

I really did have a relaxing time. It was annoying to try and get cell service and very inconvenient to connect to the wi-fi so somehow time slowed WAY down and I could completely enjoy each moment, not feeling like it was all for a waste.  I worked on painting some pottery, chilled by the lake, went for a sailboat ride, tried wake boarding for about 10 minutes, and didn't have to cook a single meal. I won't forget it and Chris won't let me either. :)

Here are some photos from the week away at "The Camp That Cares". Who knows if it is even called that anymore, but I remember. I really liked how these photos turned out. These are only a part of what I have. SO many pictures from the week that I still have to go through. Enjoy!




























No comments:

Post a Comment