Monday, March 17, 2014

North Central Massachusetts Event Photography | March reMix

The months go by so fast and next thing you know I am posting, again, pictures from reMix at the Strand Theatre in Clinton, MA. This month the place was packed and the most I have seen in attendance before. The kids from the academy provided the music and some of the youth from my local church performed a very moving skit that had everyone teared up. Also we had a new speaker Heather Cook, one of the pastors at the College Church in South Lancaster. Her talk was also moving and made  you think of what you could to further the spread of the gospel. 

Like always, I invite you to attend. I believe that in April reMix will not be on the second Saturday of the month, but I am not sure when it is. Not good. I should be on top of that.

























No comments:

Post a Comment