Tuesday, February 18, 2014

North Central Massachusetts Event Photography || reMix February

God has been very good to me and it is no surprise I am just able to finally notice it more and more each day I go about my business. If I give my life and talent to serve Him, He comes up with all the opportunities to photograph where others are worshipping Him. I still have yet to make a post about Godencounters! It is a weekend event for young adult Christians where we praise, learn, and cultivate relationships with each other. I was given the privilege of being THE photographer for the weekend. I have also been given the title for the next one as well. God is SO good to me. 

Anyways, reMix is still at it. Worshipping every second Saturday of the month at the Strand Theatre in Clinton, MA. Seriously, if you haven't been to one you need to go. Even if you just want to slip in and check it out for a moment that's cool. Just come as you are. Come to know our Friend and Savior, Jesus Christ.





















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this up Krystal. It was a wonderful experience

    ReplyDelete