Thursday, October 31, 2013

North Central Massachusetts Family Portraits || The Phaneuf Girls

As soon as these girls hopped out of the big SUV all ready to go I knew this was going to be a good time. This is my largest family portrait session I have undertaken as of yet and I think we all did a fantastic job! These sisters, you can tell, are there for each other. Despite the cooler breeze and overcast skies I did not hear one bit of, "can we be done yet?" 

I never had a sister growing up so I am always intrigued by the dynamics of how sisters interact. Makes me wish I had one when I was younger (I enjoyed just having a brother as a kid), but you know, God only gives you what you need. Not necessary what you want. Thank you ladies for your time with me and I hope that this will be a nice gift for your parents. No one better let out these photos to the wrong people! :)

Enjoy!



















No comments:

Post a Comment