Monday, October 28, 2013

North Central Massachusetts Family Portraits || The Sciabarrasi's

I cannot say it enough. I am always surprised by the expressions that I am able to capture. I see a piece of the heart every time, in that one photo. This trade that I have taken on connects me with humanity more strongly than anything else. 

Growing up I was extremely shy and intimidated by interactions with people. It was rather overwhelming and intense for me just to try and answer a question from a curious adult. Now that I am an adult I cannot hide behind my mother or just stare. I have goals to obtain and places to go! God knows I want to be with people. He knows that I crave that interaction even though I sometimes just don't know what to say. He gave me an eye to see beauty and each time I take a photo of a person I get a second chance to see that they are sharing their life with me, even if it is a small piece. I don't take it lightly at all.

I feel extremely blessed to be given the opportunity to photograph all these lovely faces every Sunday! Autumn is holding on just long enough for us to capture it before the white stuff falls. The Sciabarrasi's were just like any tough New Englander. They met me out in the leaves ready to have some photos taken, despite the chill. I can't wait for another day to photograph you all again! Thank you!

Enjoy!















No comments:

Post a Comment