Thursday, October 24, 2013

North Central Massachusetts Family Portraits || The Foote's

I am really enjoying photographing families this month! I cannot get over how the interactions parents have with their children gets me every time. Parents forget you are photographing them and spend their time entertaining their children. You just have to shoot away getting their natural expressions of love. Definitely a favorite for me. Getting an occasional look my way doesn't hurt, but I enjoy seeing at photos I took that look like I wasn't even there. 

Love. It is simple and courageous.

It definitely was good to get out into the woods and photograph this lovely new family. Little Rylee definitely loves people and looking at the camera! Thank you Nicole and Tom for letting me photograph your family. You definitely made it easy to find love and capture it. 

Enjoy! 















No comments:

Post a Comment