Thursday, October 17, 2013

North Central Massachusetts Family Portraits || The Montours

This autumn has been truly amazing! I am not sure what it is about this year that really seems to show itself off. Those that stick it out and live in this place, with its fierce winters, they love it. Why would someone love it here when others can't stand the cold grayness? I think it is because they love to look for the simple beautiful jewels it has to offer. Being positive isn't easy, especially when its dark half the year. But here people make it. They love life and get creative!

Why am I talking about this? Well, the families I photograph live here in this jewel of a place and I know that they find ways to make this life worth living! The Montours cannot be excluded. This family is on the move in ministry and their girls are energetic as well, as you will see. Not only did I get to photograph a happy family, I was able to capture them in this beautiful scenery on a wonderful early morning. 

Light. It gets me every time. At the end of the day, after I realize the failures are just for learning, I look back and see that I have done what I was made to do. I have captured where the light goes and is. I have made an effort to capture what God finds great joy in. People. Love. Happiness. 

Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment