Monday, October 14, 2013

North Central Massachusetts Family Portraits || Currie Family

One thing that is exciting about maternity sessions is that you get to meet the little one later and discover their little personalities. The Currie family I met early Sunday morning to get some pictures in the New England autumn sun. You could tell that little Ruthie loves interacting. As soon as I gave her a bit of attention she was all over it, smiling from ear to ear. She did tend to get serious in front of the camera but I think it was just out of concentration and determination to be a good model for me. 

Kari and Dave, it was my privilege to photograph you guys once again. And as before I had a lot of fun. You were willing to take a bit of walk down the trail with your little girl just for me to find the right spot to capture your family. Your little family is a delight and I hope that others are able to see what I was able to see. 

Oh and that day was GORGEOUS. Can I just say that? I was ready to take the rest of the day and lay out on a blanket with a good book out in that grass.  Beautiful location. 

Enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment