Monday, October 7, 2013

North Central Massachusetts Family & Maternity Portraits || The Felt-Baileys

A couple of Sundays ago I had the privilege of photographing this little family. Each photograph I shot they surprised me through their quiet personalities. This session wasn't just a family session though! It was also introducing a new member!

Sheena was a joy to photograph and we made it work on the side of  a steep hill with no mishaps, minus my almost trips down the embankment. I really could not have asked for a more better time. Sheena you were definitely patient with me! Haha. Moving you here and then there. I really had a good time. Each time that I photograph a family I think about how crucial it is to stop these moments in time so that you can remember them later. Gets me every time.

Thank you for letting me capture your lives. I never have or will take that lightly.













No comments:

Post a Comment