Wednesday, October 2, 2013

North Central Massachusetts Baby Portraits || Nya

For those who want to avoid the cold winters here in New England, you are missing out on one of the most amazing seasons! Autumn, it keeps me coming back for more. But this post is not about the fall or New England. I had the privilege of photographing this sweet little baby girl, Nya. She loved making a connection and I had a hard time choosing which cute expression to post here on the blog. 

I enjoyed embracing the light and letting it do its thing. Little girls aren't just made of sugar and spice. They are full of beautiful light. I believe that God has called all little girls to show his soft and tender love. When they grow they can be strong and passionate givers of hospitality and dedication.

Light. Little girls. Autumn. It was a good day!

Thank you Glorie for letting me photograph your daughter. She is beautiful.









No comments:

Post a Comment