Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Seniors || Lydia

I enjoy those that are open for opportunities that are hardly chosen. After work yesterday, I saw I had a voicemail from Lydia. I saw that it was drizzly for the last couple of hours and still raining, so I figured that she was calling to postpone our meeting. I was happily surprised that she was up for it and was asking if I was! I definitely was up for the challenge. Keeping the hair looking good and working with darker conditions makes for an adventure!

A happy smile and an umbrella will do the trick for staying dry and, well, using RAW helped me on my end. It was a quick session but I think I was able to capture Lydia as her happy self. I don't think I have seen this girl without a smile. I hope you enjoy the pictures! It was my first official senior shoot so we will see where this takes us.

Lydia, it was my pleasure. And, yes, I am still game for some pictures in the sun. Just let me know!











No comments:

Post a Comment