Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Events || Brian's Birthday

I had the pleasure of photographing a birthday party for the first time. When I decided to do it I thought to myself, "now I need to buy myself a flash." So, off I went into the cyber world and looked at what it had to offer. I am now an owner of a flash. I never thought I would get into it but I think with all the stuff it came with I could really experiment and change my outlook.

Well, with this birthday party came lots of moving around. The kids had free reign of the place and so I did my best to capture them playing with their friends or just getting them at their best. Without even seeing my work their mother wanted me to photograph such a special event. Having someone trust me like that made me work hard. I hope that I was able to bring some smiles and satisfaction.

I decided to only put up a few from the evening.

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment