Monday, April 21, 2014

North Central Massachusetts Event Photographer | Beverly's Birthday Party

I am always honored when asked to photograph a birthday or shower. Those moments when family and friends come together for a special event to celebrate someone's life. It feels very personal to me and I walk away feeling like a part of the family. This time was no different. I drove an hour away from home to a lovely home full of love and sunshine. Bev I discovered is a very warm and loving person and I am glad that her granddaughter Jill asked me to take pictures of this birthday event. It was simple but yet I knew that they would enjoy having pictures of the day without having to worry that someone was capturing the moments. I came away from the day blessed. I hope that what I was able to capture for them is a blessing also. Here are just a few of the pictures I took that day. 

Enjoy





















No comments:

Post a Comment