Sunday, January 19, 2014

North Central Massachusetts Event Photography || Danielle & Dillon

Life has been so good to me lately. Not in the sense that it has handed me lemonade instead of lemons, but more in the sense that I have finally embraced the idea that I have to find life in life. Anytime anyone says they are interested in my photography services I am always flattered and probably mostly surprised. 

Putting aside my insecurities, God has really worked His wonders with me. He has given me the opportunity for second chances. I am part of a wonderful bible study group where different women come together to get deep into scripture. There I have mentioned my dreams of growing a business and asked that we put it before God. Well, to my delight the hostess of our group, Aimee, asked me photograph a little reception she was having for her daughter Danielle and new son Dillon. I felt honored and I have to say that I am glad that I had this opportunity.

Danielle and Dillon are the sweetest couple and they even went along with my idea of taking some photos out in the snow storm. Yes, I will go to extremes to photograph anything. It was easy to capture their smiles, happiness, and love. Aimee also did a beautiful job decorating the reception room and making it a memorable evening. I think I had a little too much fun. 

Thank you to the whole family for letting me come and capture this intimate gathering for two special people. I hope that this won't be the last time that God blesses me with special moments.





























No comments:

Post a Comment