Tuesday, December 3, 2013

North Central Massachusetts Lifestyle Photography || Bobby & Michelle

For a LOOOOoong time I have been wanting to get a picture of my brother and sister-in-law. This holiday weekend I got my chance… during GOLDEN HOUR. A-MAZ-ing. Everyone should ask for this time of day for their photos. I mean just look at that delicate light on everything. Yes it was cold out and yes I felt bad, but hey why not? 

These two are fun to watch and I wouldn't trade you guys for anything. Though we are far, I hope that these pictures will make us feel closer. Despite the cold weather you made it work last weekend, taking pictures. I wish I could have taken more. You guys are funny, handsome/beautiful, and I am proud to be called your sister.

I hope to post some more later after the holidays, which include their dog Molly. LOVE Molly. 

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment