Sunday, May 26, 2013

Maternity Session || Kari & Dave

I always enjoy new opportunities but I also enjoy expanding in experiences that I have already been through. When I first photographed a maternity I had no idea... literally. I still have no idea what it is like to be in the position of an expecting mother but I have learned that photographing one isn't much different than another other situation. Capturing feeling and happiness can be anywhere if you look for it. So putting aside the fact that I have no idea, till the to-be-mom tells me, that that one position is just not going to work... I think we accomplish much.

These two made this time easy and a good time. I think we talked more than took pictures. Ooops.... but with the help of their smiling faces and easy going personalities I think we had some success! Enjoy!













No comments:

Post a Comment