Thursday, March 17, 2011

Portrait Session || Heidi

I was on Facebook one evening, just browsing, when I saw that a family friend of mine, Heidi, had a status stating that she was in need of some pictures for her graduation invitations. I jumped at the chance to help her out. So after changing times a couple of times, me getting a job, and the weather, we finally met today... in 60 degree weather. For Massachusetts, that is good weather. It feels HOT after dealing with months of single digits and negatives. I hope that you enjoy looking at the pictures. I am thoroughly pleased with how they came out. Thank you Heidi for your time and willingness to put yourself in front of my camera.



Notice the bricks Heidi is sitting on. I used those to stand on so I could get more eye level with her in the picture below this one. Short people improvise. ; )










No comments:

Post a Comment