Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photography || Website Coming to a Computer Near You!

So.... I have been working, along with my dad, on a website for my photography. Here in the blog I have used the colors that will be on the website so that you can get an idea of what will be in store. At the end of this week I would like to have it up and running. Actually my dad has been anxious to get it up too. I have only been hesitant because I want it to be just right. Well, I think there will always be room for improvement, no matter how far along I come with the site. So my hesitation will just have to be ignored. The site is simple so do not expect fireworks and hoopla. It is more along the lines of my taste anyways. I also wanted to give you a little more taste of what is in store, and here it is....


I still have to write something about myself for the site. It will probably be the last thing I do. What to write!? ahhh!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment