Friday, July 2, 2010

COMMON EYE CHALLENGE || bike

Here I am, up bright and early. My eyes all sticking shut with sleep. For the last couple of weeks I have been walking the 4 mile loop here in town with my mom in the morning. I am starting to feel the results which is pretty sweet. Yesterday we really clipped along and I was tired the rest of the day. Did not stop me from mowing the front lawn though! There are so many creatures outside this summer. Baby toads galore and thousands of different kinds of birds flying, singing, playing. Let me just say that by the end of the day my body was worn OUT! Was I able to sleep through the night? Nope. Haha. I guess I am just eager for the holiday weekend.

Well, without further adieu here is my picture for the word BIKE. As you can see no one else posted anything but I figure it just takes time. You all will catch on soon enough. If not, you can at least enjoy what I come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment