Thursday, June 17, 2010

Couple Session || Jay & Suellen

So I finally can blog! I have been really itching to write and post some pictures that I have taken. I have several things that I would like to put up, but I think that a few people pictures are in order first.

Jay and Sue were so kind to offer to pose for me. I have been needing practice and so after a quick decision of when to meet we decided on little South Lancaster for that practice. Jay and Sue, you guys were awesome. I was not prepared in the least but you came up with all kinds of ideas for poses. I have much to learn! To let the rest of the world know, I could not stop laughing at some points. I have a couple fuzzy pictures to prove it too. Even if I cannot get a picture, at least I can get a good laughing session out of it all.

So here they are folks! This first picture, Jay was so kind as to stick his tongue out. Hmm...












I am pretty satisfied with what I discovered in taking couple portraits. It does take a lot of work, but it is another part of life that is definitely worth documenting. Thanks again you two!

No comments:

Post a Comment