Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Event || Dad's Graduation

My dad has been working on this Masters in Computer Science degree for 25 years. He had to put it off for several years because my brother and I entered the world. Sometimes it takes a long time to reach your goal, but it is definitely possible. Goals are what drive us and the lack there of makes us just plain unmotivated. Reach your goals! Or at least try to figure out what they are.

Here are a few pictures of the day. My dad graduated from Boston University.


A view of the platform before all the graduates filed onto the field.


Here is my Grandpop sporting the free hats they were passing out. Definitely was a good idea for that hot, sunny day.


Some free water and a picture of the BU mascot!


And my dad in his hat and gown. The Masters gown has some pretty funky sleeves. Wish I could have gotten a picture that showed them off!


I gave my dad a coupon for washing his car this summer. I thought it was a pretty nifty idea. Now he can chill and take that much needed vacation! I am a pretty proud kid. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment