Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Short Little Announcement

So folks. Whoever the folks are. I will be purchasing a new camera within the week. That is right! I will be purchasing a Nikon D90 body. I still need to figure out what new lens to buy. Apparently only certain lenses work the best with it. Some lenses crop out due to the fact they are for cameras with smaller sensors, like my D50. Wowie... am I EXCITED. I have been struggling with the idea of spending a big wad of my saved money. I have also struggled with what I should do with my life. I have prayed. I sometimes think I have not prayed enough, but God hears the little prayers. I probably should have stopped worrying once I prayed. Anyways, I did my taxes and low and behold I am getting back more than I thought I would. I know it was mine all along, but now I can use it for what I feel I am called to use it for. God is always good. I am thankful for the extra cash, but what I am really thankful for is the outlet. God has provided me with the feeling that He has it all taken care of. He has let me know that He is big enough to get me to where He wants me to be. He will provide me with what I need, when I need it. All I have to do is ask, "what next?"

No comments:

Post a Comment