Thursday, April 11, 2013

Newborn Session || Rylee Laura

I couldn't wait to post these. Since I am not a mother part of the experience of photographing newborns or infants is still pretty novel. When I have a bit of success during these moments in capturing the little faces I feel blessed. Cause really I don't  fully understand this realm, but each time I find it more natural to capture this stage in life. Either way it is beautiful and I enjoy each time that I get to participate in a little one's life. Today I had the opportunity to photograph a newborn for a childhood friend. I feel slightly old knowing that we are at  this point in life, but its good nonetheless. Here is Rylee, the cuddliest girl. I even tried too soothe her to sleep but she is too stubborn for that! I almost had her though... those  beautiful eyes were heavy at some points. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment