Monday, May 14, 2012

Jay & Suellen || 1 Year

I have a lot of good fans in this business. These two are definitely patient with my new beginnings so their support is GREATLY appreciated. Jay and Sue were married a year ago, almost to the day. Sue called me up and wanted to have a session to celebrate that one year. I thought it was a mighty fine and good idea. People always want pictures of the joining of lives, but I think it is important to look at and remember those who make it through on the other side of that wedding day. I hope to photograph you guys when it is your 40th (I would say 50th but we would be like 80... could I take pictures then??? haha Jesus better come before then)! Thank you Suellen and Jay for letting me photograph you this weekend. I know we seemed a little distracted by Chris (haha) but I think we have some real gems here. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment