Monday, November 21, 2011

The Santiago-Guido Family

Here is the 2nd family that I photographed yesterday. There was a lot of energy coming out of this group. Talk about a work out keeping up with little Xavier! Wow! Haha. I definitely enjoyed myself even though in the back of my mind I was thinking "how is all this noon time sun going to work out?" I am quite pleased with what I came up with. I know that I do have a lot of pictures on file of Xavier, but it was mostly because I was so worried I was going to get blurries and fuzz with him.

I really do love my second job. It is so weird to have people pay you for doing some fun. ahhh! I will say that Christopher has been my #1 fan. He gets me all these wonderful clients and in turn they find people that want to meet up with me. Happy Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment