Monday, June 13, 2011

Family || Abbie + Becky

It is becoming an annual thing I believe, to photograph these two sisters. While I was in college, Abbie (the brunette), became like a sister to me. When you are away from home you have to improvise and make a home away from home. Strangely she actually looks like some of my distant relatives on my mom's side. Sometimes people even thought we were sisters. Well, I would love to say she is a blood relative, but I can't. What I can tell you is that she does have a real sister who she cares about A LOT. Knowing Abbie I have come to find that she loves no matter what and I believe it is a trait she learned from her elder sister. Thank you ladies for letting me take your picture, even in the rain!




This was before the storm came. The sky was crazy and here we were standing on a bridge over water while lightening was striking in the distance. Guess it was less dangerous than the battle on this bridge. "The red coats are coming!"

No comments:

Post a Comment