Sunday, August 22, 2010

Baby Sessions || Luciana Olivia

I am having a hard time categorizing this post. One of the intentions in God creating us was to be able to have companions, beings in His image. With this He wanted us to experience what He did from the beginning, have children that look like us, have all the little mannerisms like us, and most importantly... be able to interact with us. But at the same time, even though we may have a nose like our grandpa, or eyes like our aunts and uncles we have our own little distinctions. Like novelties with familiarity, we enter the world. One of the most beautiful creations I think. And thinking of how I feel about it makes me realize another reason why God wanted to make us.... we can enjoy what He made!

So about the title... I want this to be about a new being in the world, but it cannot go without recognition of family. The network. It is quite large actually. But here, in this moment in time we have to take time out for just this little soul. So... I think I am going to make this a new category. Just baby. Babies are new to me... I haven't experienced many of my own family members with babies. My friends are only starting to have babies, and well... I don't have one either!

Here is Luciana Olivia.




Even though these pictures are about Luciana, I had to include the network. : )




I was not able to get a shot of little Luciana with her big sister, Lily, but I am sure that I will have a chance to get a picture of both of them together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment